Vermilion beach Market

ohiowesty

Re: Vermillion Beach Market

Post by ohiowesty »

I got nothing to sell but I will cruise by. What time are we meeting?
Marla

Re: Vermillion Beach Market

Post by Marla »

The event goes from 9AM - 4 PM. Those who are vending are going to try to get there at 8:30. If you aren't vending come any time.
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
wwebner

Vermilion beach Market

Post by wwebner »

A big thanks to Anne for inviting us to this event. I think all who participated thoroughly enjoyed. I forgot my camera,so if anyone has pics,post them up.
WestsideDan

Re: Vermilion beach Market

Post by WestsideDan »

Big thanks to Anne also We had a blast at the beach market with my wife and especialy with Debbie and her doughter talking about sales glad she did not rap it up early had the chance to meet Hank and his family and everyone els so on that note peace i am 10-4
Attachments
20170805_105631.jpg
20170805_105638.jpg
20170805_112937.jpg
20170805_105541.jpg
Last edited by WestsideDan on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ohiowesty

Post by ohiowesty »

Sorry I couldn't make it, I pressure washed my house and driveway and I was dead
Marla

Re: Vermilion Beach Market

Post by Marla »

I also had a great time hanging out with everyone yesterday. The hot dogs were a hit. Brett and Josh kicked butt with their custom made tables. Dan just hanging out drawing in the fruit flies. :D WestsideDanny was wheelin' and dealin' like a pro. It was great to see Hank and Sue again, I hope their camp at Huron Valley was nice.

I think this was a great event, one that we will probably do again next year. Thank you Anne for the invite and letting us participate.

I have a few more pictures to share.
Attachments
IMG_1252.JPG
IMG_1249.JPG
IMG_1247.JPG
IMG_1246.JPG
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
abinder

Post by abinder »

Thanks everyone who came out and parked your buses along the lake at the Vermilion Beach Market this past Saturday - you were a huge hit! So glad you decided to vend out of your buses and make hot dogs for the public. You all helped give this market a real vintage beach vibe. A special thanks to Bill and Marla for helping me coordinate with LEAKOIL members. I sincerely hope you're interested in doing this again next year - buses and the beach are a perfect match.
Sincerely, Anne Naugle (Host & Organizer of the Vermilion Beach Market - and LEAKOIL member)
dormohbile2

Post by dormohbile2 »

First trip in the bus since our move last year and it was good to drive it, show it and camp it! I'll make a separate post for our good camping experience at Huron River Valley campground in the next day or two...

Sue, Caleb and i enjoyed catching up with everyone and meeting west side Danny! Hope to see you at Octoberfest!

Hank
1966 Dormobile - http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp187/dormohbile2/
1991 Vanagon Westy