1963 Single Cab
1964 Bowman & Sons Camper (Vegas Bus)
1966 Westy S0-42 Hardtop
1967 Westy SO-42 Pop Top
1968 Single Cab
Six Volt

Re: Volunteers Needed!

Post by Six Volt »

Well, let's all find out Saturday morning after breakfast. Let's just show up and have at it. If anyone has parts for a 71 bring them and well make do. I'll bring some tune up parts and if nothing else, we can end up with lunch with a brew in town. I know next to nothing,but it should be fun! :D
SlashKirk

Post by SlashKirk »

I would like to say to ALL the volunteers THANK YOU!!

This was by far the best help I'd seen at camp and you know who you are.....
from the registration/check-in, raffle/auction, t-shirts sales, dish washing/cleanup, donations, and all the campers who attended.

Thanks for another great weekend.
1961 Swivel Seat Kombi
thumper

Post by thumper »

thanks for a fun weekend to everyone that made it happen.
gail
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

A huge personal thanks to those who volunteered to help out this year. Especially, Patrick and Julie and Gail, who took on the burden of registration and t-shirts. THANK YOU. To Maggie,who once again took control of the silent auction and the raffle :D . A big thanks to January, Nick and my son Andy and his fiance Jessica for jumping in on KP duty. To ALL who attended despite the foul weather on Friday. A big thanks to Craigontheboat for being able to provide us with the great goodie bags and key lites. And to our generous sponsors Taylor Grant at Go Westy,Rich Morris at Wolfsburg West and Ron at bus Depot. And our own crapatron Brett Holdworth and Tom Kern for their awesome artwork. The future of this club is indeed in good hands.
IMG_2156.JPG
IMG_2157.JPG