Oliver Holley-Fry

wwebner

Oliver Holley-Fry

Post by wwebner »

It saddens me deeply to learn that Olliver died last nite do to an automobile accident. Our thoughts and prayers to January and family.
WestsideDan

Re: Oliver Holley-Fry

Post by WestsideDan »

Olliver love you man! I will always think of you brother January you know my prayer are for you and the family. the one and only WestSideDan and familia :cry: Man! I am going to miss you brother
Last edited by WestsideDan on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marla

Post by Marla »

So sad to hear this.... January you and your family are in my thoughts.
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
TRL

Post by TRL »

I will miss you Ollie...
The Rick Lang
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

Very sorry to hear about this. I always enjoyed my interactions with Ollie. He and January were often in attendance at Oktoberfest and were almost always at the Jim's VW shows, which was close to their home. Ollie's accent was unique. (Well, unique to someone from Cleveland who would generally associate that accent with a Steeler fan!) Ollie was always welcoming and engaging. He would ask about your projects and would always take the time to catch up on what you'd been up to since he last saw you. Sadly, I'll miss that interaction. God bless Ollie and I hope January and the family can find some strength and support during this time of need.
obsoleteman

Post by obsoleteman »

Oliver was always among the best. He had exemplary ethics.
Oliver would not only offer his help, but follow through.
Oliver was not interested in exploiting the vulnerable, but in quietly lending a hand.
Self promotion and good P.R. were never the aim. Just a genuine act of kindness.
Oliver wanted the world to feel better, and for people to treat each other kindly. This
was his gift to us all. He did it quietly, gently and peacefully. I doubt Oliver wanted to
afflict the comfortable, but he was very willing to comfort the afflicted,and to help heal the injuries. Oliver would help you up, not beat you down, and you could count on it. The world has never had enough people like Oliver. We can take a quiet lesson from the man who helped,
out of kindness, and often never said a word. Oliver made a worthy difference to many in his lifetime. This gift by example will last more than a lifetime. Oliver always gave it his best. We will miss you deeply.
Thank you so much Oliver. Thank you, again and again.
Dan

Post by Dan »

obsoleteman wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:00 am Oliver was always among the best. He had exemplary ethics.
Oliver would not only offer his help, but follow through.
Oliver was not interested in exploiting the vulnerable, but in quietly lending a hand.
Self promotion and good P.R. were never the aim. Just a genuine act of kindness.
Oliver wanted the world to feel better, and for people to treat each other kindly. This
was his gift to us all. He did it quietly, gently and peacefully. I doubt Oliver wanted to
afflict the comfortable, but he was very willing to comfort the afflicted,and to help heal the injuries. Oliver would help you up, not beat you down, and you could count on it. The world has never had enough people like Oliver. We can take a quiet lesson from the man who helped,
out of kindness, and often never said a word. Oliver made a worthy difference to many in his lifetime. This gift by example will last more than a lifetime. Oliver always gave it his best. We will miss you deeply.
Thank you so much Oliver. Thank you, again and again.
Well said, Tom.
Dan

not 'young dan'
'71 Westy