Kid's T-shirt Activity for 2013 KoK

OldBluT2

Kid's T-shirt Activity for 2013 KoK

Post by OldBluT2 »

Denise is planning to tie-dye T-shirts with the kids (not quite as messy as what you’re thinking!) this year. I haven’t decided whether this is going to replace Paint the Bus or be in addition to, but like Paint the Bus, it will be a free event.

I’ve put together a kid-themed T-shirt design that we’re going to have printed on the shirts. We need to order the youth-sized T-shirts, so if you would like to participate, please indicate your child’s shirt size when you reply to your PM to wwebner. If you have already replied, please send a second response with this information. This will help us determine the correct number of shirts to order.

Teens and adults who would like to participate are welcome to bring their own T-shirts.

Thank you. David.
'91 Vanagon Carat
'15 Jetta TSI

Others I wish I'd have had the space and money to keep:
'56 Single Cab, '68 Double Cab, '71 Hardtop Westy, '77 Pop-up Westy, '98 New Beetle, '07 Rabbit
Maggie May

Re: Kid's T-shirt Activity for 2013 KoK

Post by Maggie May »

I like the T-shirt ideal I will also be doing cookie decorating with the kids on sat. around 3 in the mess hall. We will be doing trick or treat from bus to bus sat. night after the potluck guys let the girls know. For the adults we have the raffle and the silent auction new this year I will be doing a 50/50 drawing I will be selling the tickets for the raffle, auction and 50/50 Fri. all day sat. and sun. morning.tickets are 1 for $1 or 6 for $5 so make sure you bring a lot of money I hear there is some good stuff this year.

Thanks Maggie