Kelleys Island 2010 note

wwebner

Kelleys Island 2010 note

Post by wwebner »

First, I apologize for miscalculating the number of T shirts on hand for this year. Those who did not get one AND still would like to have one,please PM me with the quant and size(s). If we can get a small order together we will have more made.

Second,Sean gives me too much credit. The pre event work is a cake walk compared to the actual event. If Capt.Kirk did not have my back,this event would never come off. Thanks Kirk. Also kirk is our website administrator and keeps this site tuned up. Sean handles all of the paperwork involved in the registration forms and other details that are needed to pull this thing off and provides valuable advise. Thanks to Jeff pressler and his staff of 4H volenteers for maintaining this awesome facility. Jeff reminded me today that next year will be our 10th year at the 4H camp. Sounds like a commemorative T shirt for next year ;)
As Sean mentioned there are many volenteers who help out and if i try to name them I am sure I will forget someone,but I do want to express a big personal thanks to Virginia Canalos who was the young lady whom most of the Friday arrivals met at registration and who helped out organizing the pot luck dinner set up.And the Spence family,Chuck,ken,Morgan and Allen for keeping the hot dogs going all weekend.And Maggie for the kids pumpkin carving . To those I did not get to mention I will thank you personally the next time we meet I don't even know who some of you were,but know that your help is appreciated.
Thanks to Dan and his band of merry musicians for the entertainment Sat. Nite.

Also all those who donated for the auction and raffle, including Go Westy,West Coast Metric,Wolfsburg West, Euclid Foreign Motors and Ganley Westside VW for their contributions. Please show your appreciation to these vendors by using them for you VW parts needs.

AND all of you who attended YOU make the event what it is.

Bill
Dan

Re: Kelleys Island 2010 note

Post by Dan »

Nicely put, Bill. ;)
Dan

not 'young dan'
'71 Westy