Everett 78 Westy

keverett

Everett 78 Westy

Post by keverett »

Hello everyone im a new member and I would like to thank those who need to be thanked for allowing me to become part of the club im looking forward to meeting all of you and participating in the many events that are to come, I've been a VW nut for along time and owning a few beetles and a bus in the past I currently in the last few years got married had a child and bought my 78 westy and im looking forward to creating many memories with my wife and my soon to be 1 year old daughter, again I would like to thank everyone and cant wait to meet so many of you. KRIS EVERETT
Attachments
My 78, brought it home and the family sat in it fors hours has soon has I did
My 78, brought it home and the family sat in it fors hours has soon has I did
Mike Kever Kombi

Re: new member

Post by Mike Kever Kombi »

Welcome Kris,

Looks like a good van to create great memories. Is it up and running?

If so, you should pop in to Oktoberfest this Labor Day weekend, and do some camping, and at the same time, meet a fair amount of club members

If you are busy Labor Day weekend, then you should try to hit up Keely's Island on Columbus Day weekend. It is the biggest Camp event of the year.

Looking forward to meeting you and your van
Mike

1961 Microbus

1971 Super Beetle (1302s)

1975 Westfalia

Sarcasm is just one of the many services I offer.

I like my water filtered through a bed of grains, cleansed by yeast, and preserved with hops.
keverett

Post by keverett »

It is running drove all weekend, im hoping to make it but we are having my daughters bday party saturday August 30th
Dual Port

Post by Dual Port »

Welcome, Kris. It was nice meeting you the other night and I'm sure you'll make good connections here. A member named Eric has a similar bus he's parting out, I think it's a green '78 Westy. You might want to contact him if you need any parts.

Old pics from before he bought it:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3052

Halfway down the page:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3660&start=30

Good Luck!
Bruce Amacker
'66 Deluxe Bus
'65 Standard Bus
Mike Kever Kombi

I think Eric's bus is in the skip.

Hope to see you at Oktoberfest, even if it is just for a few
Mike

1961 Microbus

1975 Westfalia

I like my water filtered through a bed of grains, cleansed by yeast, and preserved with hops.
keverett

Post by keverett »

I will try talking my wife into letting me go, Bruce it was nice meeting u also im very jealous of ur vw, I can only dream, and thank u for the info on that part vw it looks identical to mine even the automatic
keverett

Post by keverett »

I'm new to the club scene but I was wondering when I receive any info through the mail
Mike Kever Kombi

What kind of info?
Mike

1961 Microbus

1975 Westfalia

heyed67

Post by heyed67 »

Welcome kris.
Cool bus..u should try to make it to 3rd thursday in vermilion...I think its the last one for the year..look forward to meeting you and yours. :-) PS watch the site for upcoming events and info...
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

keverett wrote:I'm new to the club scene but I was wondering when I receive any info through the mail
What's "mail" :lol: