Hello, from clinton, ohio

Six Volt

Re: Hello, from clinton, ohio

Post by Six Volt »

Josh wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:05 am I hope you are keeping the license plate patch panels!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: I was still finding/removing those from the bus after owning it for 5 years! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's Dan the man (lurch) removing the engine on Tune Up Day years ago at Bill's old shop.
DSC02839.jpg
DSC02841.jpg
DSC02842.jpg
DSC02870.jpg
Don from Canton

Post by Don from Canton »

Welcome Dave! I'm just a little southeast of you in Jackson Township near Lake O'Springs and Portage. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the Lurchmobile again soon!
Don

Post by Just Dave »

Don from Canton wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:42 pm Welcome Dave! I'm just a little southeast of you in Jackson Township near Lake O'Springs and Portage. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the Lurchmobile again soon!
Right on. You're close. I'm on mount pleasant, between Arlington and high mill.
Just Dave

Post by Just Dave »

Josh wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:05 am I hope you are keeping the license plate patch panels!!
I haven't found any yet. But, I also haven't been looking for any. :D
Just Dave

Post by Just Dave »

Don from Canton wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:42 pm Welcome Dave! I'm just a little southeast of you in Jackson Township near Lake O'Springs and Portage. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the Lurchmobile again soon!
You must have the green westie that I see down the street from me, at the park on mt pleasant. I'm right on mt pleasant and wonderland.
Just Dave

Post by Just Dave »

TRL wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:41 am Welcome Dave! Any big plans for the bus?
Been doing alot to it. New shifter bushings, rebuilt the axles, cleaned up the heads and put new pushrod tube seals in, painted the bumpers, rims and hubcap centers, full width westie bed, curtains, new general grabbers, heavy duty front sway bar, steering box adjustment, rear sway bar, hitch from Jeremy rock jock, roof rack, gathering panels to start welding and installing. . . . . . . I'm sure I'm forgetting alot.
Just Dave

Post by Just Dave »

TRL wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:41 am Welcome Dave! Any big plans for the bus?
Been doing alot to it. New shifter bushings, rebuilt the axles, cleaned up the heads and put new pushrod tube seals in, painted the bumpers, rims and hubcap centers, full width westie bed, curtains, new general grabbers, heavy duty front sway bar, steering box adjustment, rear sway bar, hitch from Jeremy rock jock, roof rack, gathering panels to start welding and installing. . . . . . . I'm sure I'm forgetting alot.
Don from Canton

Post by Don from Canton »

Just Dave wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:57 am You must have the green westie that I see down the street from me, at the park on mt pleasant. I'm right on mt pleasant and wonderland.
That's me! I walk at Southgate Park almost every day, and drive my Bus there whenever I can! I'll drive down your way sometime after a walk and see if I can find you!
Don