Re: 1985 Vanagon Westifalia Wolfburgs Edition

Post by ITiptheVanagon »

Thanks Marla! They already do even though it doesn't move yet.. :lol:
Tim Adkins
1985 Vanagon Westifalia Weekender
ITiptheVanagon

Post by ITiptheVanagon »

Slowly but surely working on the van trying to get it ready for Kombis on Kelleys

Finally got new tires on it, went with the Kuhmo Road Ventures they seem to be fine for such a meaty tire but I guess once it hits the road that will be the true test.

Not so sure my neighbors were please about the van on Jack stands in the driveway. :lol: :lol:

My wife has started making new seat covers for the rear seat and the jump seat then we can get some curtains. Luckily we were able to go to Jo Anns when there was a 50% your entire purchase so the upholstery fabric didn't kill us in price.Im excited to see it all come together.

I was also able to find recent a awning for good price from NAPA ill post the link below, seems to be a durable case and a nice fabric to cover. Easy to set up and the quality seems great for the price of only $100 cant beat that and it was delivered next day. I think local NAPA auto parts also carries them if you don't want to order online. Had great reviews across the board maybe a option for those not ready to fork over the funds for a ARB

Awning
https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/BK_MTSA2525

Currently replacing the brake lines since I got a wonderful DOT4 shower while bleeding them. :lol: :lol:

Then getting the motor in and testing the wiring harness.

Cheers
Tim Adkins
1985 Vanagon Westifalia Weekender
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

lookin good Tim. Those tires look like your ready for some off roading.