I've been putting this off as long as I can. At this point I'm just not comfortable hosting a group of people at my shop for Tune-Up Day, which was supposed to be next Saturday, the 9th. I realize the chance of infection is relatively small but until the virus calms down we're going to have to put this on hold. Hopefully with warm weather approaching Covid will follow its cousins and slow down on its own but until it does I'm going to follow the science and err on the side of caution.
We'll see what Gov. DeWine and Dr. Acton have to say this afternoon about gatherings and use that for a guide for both TUD and the Spring Cruise. I'll post in a couple of weeks about what we decide on the Cruise.
I'd like to think we can do TUD in the middle of the summer (June/July) if things go right.
1 post • Page 1 of 1