Tour of Local Fare

Six Volt

Re: Tour of Local Fare

Post by Six Volt »

Let's see what Marla thinks. Perhaps we can meet somewhere along the Brookpark Rd corridor or somewhere around Berea. It depends on Marla's schedule and everyone's work situation for Friday the 5th. As the event get's closer, let's see what we can put together. I can think of 10 LEAKOILER'S that are in that general vicinity.
Marla

Post by Marla »

That would be fine with me. Maybe we do the Cuyahoga Valley Sceneic Railroad route through the parks down to 303 then head west from there? It would be a bit of a drive but nice if weather cooperates. Or if someone has a better route then let’s hear options. I would be able to meet around 5.
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
Karl Kombi

Post by Karl Kombi »

Now that would be a cruise! Would we meet at the railroad station? :)
Marla

Post by Marla »

Sean probably had the better idea in starting off further west rather than so far East. I’m not sure how nice of a ride 252 would be but we can meet somewhere out that way, near the airport, and head directly South. Thoughts?
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
Karl Kombi

Post by Karl Kombi »

252 is a nice ride, and takes you directly there.
Dual Port

Post by Dual Port »

I'd recommend West River Road, it's a prettier ride and takes you directly to the restaurant in the back way at the north end of Valley City. :mrgreen: It parallels 252 from Sprague Rd. to Valley City.
Bruce Amacker
'66 Deluxe Bus
'65 Standard Bus
Karl Kombi

Post by Karl Kombi »

Dual Port wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:36 am I'd recommend West River Road, it's a prettier ride and takes you directly to the restaurant in the back way at the north end of Valley City. :mrgreen: It parallels 252 from Sprague Rd. to Valley City.
It depends on whether you like the east side of the river or the west side of the river! :P
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

I'd suggest meeting in the general Berea area. Possibly around Coe Lake? There's a nice parking lot there wth a lake view. We could take a cruise through Berea then head out to West River Road on either Bagley or Sprague.

Some people may be working on Friday, despite the holiday, so a long cruise from the Cuyahoga Valley may not be practical for all wanting to cruise.

Again, it's just a suggestion.
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

So what’s the verdict? Is it meet at Coe Lake parkingvlot in Berea between 4:30-5:00pm?
Or is there another option?
Karl Kombi

Post by Karl Kombi »

That sounds good to me. Marla -- what do you think?