Vermilion Beach Market Aug 7th 2021

abinder

Vermilion Beach Market Aug 7th 2021

Post by abinder »

Hi Everyone ~

I'd like to extend an invitation to everyone to the 5th annual Vermilion Beach Market on Friday, August 6 (3-8) and Saturday, August 7th (9-4)! As usual, I'll have a space near the lake reserved for LeakOil buses on Saturday.

Hope to see you there!

Anne Naugle
Host + Organizer
Vermilion Beach Market
Marla

Re: Vermilion Beach Market 2021

Post by Marla »

This is great news Anne. I will add it to our calendar. :D
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
abinder

Re: Vermilion Beach Market 2021

Post by abinder »

Thank you Marla!☀️⚓️☀️
Oak Grove

Re: Vermilion Beach Market Aug 7th 2021

Post by Oak Grove »

Hey folks, we’re thinking about coming up from Dayton for this & camping Friday & Saturday nights. Any suggestions for clean campgrounds nearby. Thanks
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

East Harbor State Park, about 30 minutes West. Findley State Park, 30 minutes South. There may be some private campgrounds in the area.
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

This will be coming up in about 3 weeks. Very enjoyable event overlooking the lake.
Check out past years here.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4898

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5060

and here.
https://www.vermilionbeachmarket.com/

LEAKOIL will be selling hot dogs, we can always use some help.

If you wish to sell items of interest from your bus, PM me for details.
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

Coming up tomorrow.
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

Come on out. It is a beautiful day
6ED1E8C0-C2F2-4504-8BB2-C6A208E2453A.jpeg
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

Great time at a great event! :D Really nice to see a lot of folks out in person after the long COVID debacle. Brandon and Lauren were out with their newborn son Oscar and Bob and Debbie Jerzinski's daughter Jenna was out with her newborn as well. Really great to see these Mom's persevere through COVID and (pardon the pun) deliver! ;)

A big shout out to Rob and the crew from CIncy who let no distance or inoperable starter (that happend long ago, but still a great story :D ) ever deter them from coming up and enjoying the North Coast. Rob and crew came up Friday and camped and had the best packed bus I've ever see in terms of getting stuff into a bus. Unreal! :o

Joe and Jackie delivered as always with awesome coookies and brownies for the sale. They are true unsung heroes who work tirelessly to help the club. Always there. :D

And of course, where would we be without Bill and Pam? They were up early with everything packed and they had the hot dog machine and all the "additionals" set up by 9am. We passed inspection by the Eirie County Health Department (Molly) with flying colors. :D Pam personally prepped every hot dog sold. All 90 of them.

It was a great event for us. Like Bill says. "This event always pays for something." It might be our annual insurance policy, the keg for KI, the website domain name, just to name a few of our club costs, but small events like this raise money for the club that allow us to keep general membership and the webiste free. So many thanks to Bill and Pam who buy the hotdogs, buns and condiments as well as chips, water and soda and get everying out there to make this a nice little fun fundraiser for the group.

The best experience? The attendees who seemed to swarm all over the buses. Everyone wanted pictures taken and there was the usual, "My Grandpa had one of these, blah blah blah." Really great that the public connects with these buses.

Shockingly there was only one or two Vanagons there, and only for a short time. Lots of splits. :lol:
IMG_6209.jpg
IMG_6211.jpg
IMG_6210.jpg
IMG_6215.jpg
IMG_6214.jpg
IMG_6213.jpg
IMG_6219.jpg
IMG_6218.jpg
IMG_6217.jpg
IMG_6216.jpg
IMG_6222.jpg
IMG_6221.jpg
IMG_6220.jpg
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

A BIG THANKS to Anne Naugle for hosting this event and inviting us , and for the TV plug ;)
https://fox8.com/on-air/new-day-clevela ... ing-spree/