Summer Events

Remark

Re: Buses n Boats

Post by Remark »

There you go! Let's all just buy that campground. Then we can use it whenever we want!!! :lol:
Those that are easily offended and can't understand sarcasm shouldn't try to talk to me!!!
71 Westy
73 Bug (the wife's)
Howie

Re: Summer Events

Post by Howie »

Any campout that you guys host I will be the first to arrive and the last to depart.
Howie
‎"...the ones in love with the night, they light up like a cigarette." -Jack Kerouac
Howie

Post by Howie »

"Camp Leakoil". Beautiful!
Howie
‎"...the ones in love with the night, they light up like a cigarette." -Jack Kerouac
Tinker

Post by Tinker »

Not if we beat you there Howie! :lol:

Can't wait to see you guys. :D

Bruce and Rita
2000 Rialta
1978 Beetle Convertible
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

Thank you Smittie and Dave for offering to host a local event. I'm really looking forward to finally getting out to see your guys place. I've added your campout to the event calendar for July 10th. If you can post some details about specific times, location and what if anything you'd like to see people bring, (or not bring), I'll be happy to add any details to the event calendar.

You might even want to start a specific thread on your campout with the details so people can follow along and the ensuing posts will, hopefully, focus on your event. I'll bring the coffee pot!
TheBigSpud

Post by TheBigSpud »

Great - were there!
And the Mohican trip is also a winner idea. Another idea for a quicky 8-) event might be a carabus drive-in movie night sometime. Just a thought.
Pete
78 Westy 2.0L FI
vwrick69

Post by vwrick69 »

Howie for entertainment director!!!!! :lol:
Catie

Post by Catie »

Mohican Adventures opened up a primitive area up on a hill.I'll check those areas out and let you all know about them if you want.No elec. and the showers are a short walk away,I understand the area is more shaded than the lower camping area.
1970 Adventurecamper "Ol Blue" 1973 Westy "Big Orange"
Lizzie76

Post by Lizzie76 »

I LOVE THE DRIVE IN idea! awesome! i'll start a thread for july soon, i have too much on my plate at the moment, i will get detail oriented about mid may...so we are thinking canoeing, drive in movie, anyone interested in the covered bridges tour?
If she's amazing, she won't be easy...
If she's easy, she won't be amazing...
Well look at that...I must be the amazingest!
thumper

Post by thumper »

I would be interested in covered bridges. we don't have anything planned for aug. june and july we are booked.