COVVC North Metroparks Crusie-In

framingsilly

Re: COVVC North Metropark Cruise-In

Post by framingsilly »

Count us in for your place .If it works out we will be over at 8 . If not see everyone there .
1972 weekender
1988 Vanagon
1968 Single cab
1984 Vanagon
1978 Transporter
1987 Cabrio
rokemester

Post by rokemester »

Hey thanks to Bruce's mechanical oversight and Aaron's 28 PICT-1 loaner, I'm back on the road. See you guys on Saturday.
Mike, Solon
1966 VW Beetle - Murray
LEAKOIL Fan Club
COVVC, Central Ohio Vintage Volkswagen Club
rokemester

Post by rokemester »

I sent this e-mail out last night and I thought that you might find it useful:

We're only a few days away from COVVC North's first event and cruise this coming Saturday. It looks to be nice and warm...but could be wet. Even if you don't want to soak your VW pride and joy please come anyway and cruise with us. It will be great putting some faces with names and e-mail addresses.

I have a bit more information on the exact location of our initial meeting spot. We will be parking at the Harriet Keeler picnic area which features a large covered pavilion. The park entrance is on Rt. 82 about a 1/4 mile east of Rt. 21 (Brecksville Rd.). The nature pavilion is .4 miles south on Chippewa Creek Rd. I hope this helps!

Please forward this anyone who you think would enjoy the company of a few VWs. See you on Saturday rain or shine!!
Mike, Solon
1966 VW Beetle - Murray
LEAKOIL Fan Club
COVVC, Central Ohio Vintage Volkswagen Club
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

I'm hearing it's going to be dry for most of the day. Rain is likely in the evening. Should be a good time. Caravan leaving from my place at 9:00am for any "westerners" coming through this way. If you "southerners" don't make it to my place, we can pick you up along the way. If you want, give us a time and place. Otherwise, see you there.
framingsilly

Post by framingsilly »

Does the Cornerstone know that we are coming ? I haven't seen a headcount . There's Julie and I for sure , so that's 2 . Aaron , Sean , and others . Just curious , my brother in law is meeting us up there so there's 2 more .
1972 weekender
1988 Vanagon
1968 Single cab
1984 Vanagon
1978 Transporter
1987 Cabrio
Dual Port

Post by Dual Port »

Hey Gang:

I'm not a bus guy but would like to be, I've got a Ghia and looking forward to the cruise tomorrow. They're showing only 30% chance of rain through tomorrow afternoon. See you there!
Bruce Amacker
'66 Deluxe Bus
'65 Standard Bus
WideFive

Post by WideFive »

Last edited by WideFive on Sat May 07, 2011 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no restoration process that can give a car legitimacy equal to originality."
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

Cornerstone website says they open at noon on Saturday.http://www.cornerstonebrewing.com/

We might get there a bit before they open, but that's ok with me. I want to spend a few minutes in that old Army Navy Store a couple doors down. http://cleveland.citysearch.com/profile ... tores.html

Again, for the 'westerers', I'll have pancakes in the pub from 8 to 9. If I don't see you here, I'll see you there. :lol:
THINGE

Post by THINGE »

I just looked at the radar.........we're gonna get rained on just a bit. So much for putting the convertible top down.
1966 VW 13 Window Deluxe Bus
1974 VW Thing (2)
1977 VW Westfalia
DEADHEAD

Post by DEADHEAD »

:( Woke up to late to get there sorry to miss this.I so wanted to go to this to. CURSES :x .Well thats what I get for staying out to late lastnight.Please post some pics. :( :(
Some people are like slinkies. Not good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

If I can't be a good example, then I'll be a terrific WARNING!