Shawshank replacement

TheBigSpud

Shawshank replacement

Post by TheBigSpud »

Received this e-mail from OVT and includes Leakoil. Seems like a good replacement for Shawshank. Looks like a nice campground, music, and not far from Loudonville if canoeing is on anyone's mind for an afternoon. Think were going. 8-)

"Hi, I'm inviting ya'll to the 70's Festival featuring the CosmicWheels at Lake Wapusun Campground near Shreve, OH Aug 21st. The Tubadub/Shawshank Jam for 8/27 has been cancelled. The 3rd annual 70's Festival will give all our VW friends a place to camp & enjoy live 70's music, very reasonable camping at a beautiful site, the Likwid Lite Show and receive a discount when you mention you're a OVT, FMBC or LEAKOIL member! http://www.cosmicwheels.net http://www.lakewapusuncampground.com"
Pete
78 Westy 2.0L FI
Six Volt

Re: Shawshank replacement

Post by Six Volt »

Thanks for the info Pete. I added the event to the main event calendar. Check it out to be sure it's accurate. Looks like a good time. If you get any more details, like exact times or costs, let everyone know. It's the same day as the Woodward cruise, so it may be tough to draw folks from Western Ohio or Michigan, but it's nice they're putting something together.
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

Is this still on? Anyone thinking of going? It's this Saturday.
TheBigSpud

Post by TheBigSpud »

Never heard anymore than the original text that I copied over. Asked a couple people, but came up empty. Hopefully the original e-mailer will have some info to share. Has possibilities with the music and canoeing mixed in.
Pete
78 Westy 2.0L FI
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

I am curious also. Pam and I are heading to Mohican for Sun & Mon but could hit this Sat.
TheBigSpud

Post by TheBigSpud »

I looked at the websites - some info there. Check the band site and then their facebook site from there. Nice area and canoeing in the area would be nice. Bell bottoms and all that might be a bit much for me.
Pete
78 Westy 2.0L FI