Columbus Show/Swap

SlashKirk

Re: Columbus Show/Swap

Post by SlashKirk »

Josh wrote:
Captkirk wrote:Good, you can help me sell my Westy while we are there.
How bout
I'll buy your Westy, with that money.. you can buy my 71 tin top, then with that money, I'll buy your 71 Ford F-100 then, with that money... You can buy Sean's Beetle, then with that money Sean can buy David's 56 Single Cab, then David can buy your Double Cab so he can have 2 of them, then You can trade me your 71 tin top for my 60 westy? :lol:

nah...I'll only trade you my new 71 tin top for that 58 ;)
1961 Swivel Seat Kombi
vw7266

Post by vw7266 »

Kirk..how much is the westy? :D
WideFive

Post by WideFive »

Last edited by WideFive on Sat May 07, 2011 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no restoration process that can give a car legitimacy equal to originality."
Josh

Post by Josh »

I'm with you Kirk.. Next is a loaded Vanagon. I like Randy's Tiico van! 8-)
Howie

Post by Howie »

"The horror". Jump this video ahead to 3:30 to hear him say, "The horror". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGTe1vF679U
Sorry I couldn't find a shorter clip of it sans the violent scenes. :( My apologies in advance.
Howie
‎"...the ones in love with the night, they light up like a cigarette." -Jack Kerouac
rokemester

Re: Columbus Show/Swap/COVVC Volksfest

Post by rokemester »

Just in case anyone is interesting in caravanning down to Columbus for Volksfest on Saturday morning. Bruce is leading a bunch of VWs (COVVC North and others) out of Strongsville at 7:00am in his 69 Ghia. Please join the cruise!

Unfortunately I can't join you all, I'm in CA visiting my folks. Hopefully I'll be able to check out a VW show somewhere in the San Fernando Valley. I understand there may be a few VWs floating around:)
Mike, Solon
1966 VW Beetle - Murray
LEAKOIL Fan Club
COVVC, Central Ohio Vintage Volkswagen Club
Howie

Post by Howie »

If anyone is going earlier, I am leaving no later than 9AM Friday if ya want to cruise along.
Howie
‎"...the ones in love with the night, they light up like a cigarette." -Jack Kerouac
Dual Port

Post by Dual Port »

Yea, it's me- the rookie with no bus. I'll be leaving Strongsville Saturday morning about 7am in my Ghia if you want to ride together, or along. My e-mail is bamacker@aol.com and my phone is 440-846-3885.

See ya there!
Bruce Amacker
'66 Deluxe Bus
'65 Standard Bus