2010 Cleveland Oktoberfest

Howie

Re: 2010 Cleveland Oktoberfest

Post by Howie »

Six Volt wrote:They've got us in a perfect spot near the new bathrooms.
Ya mean they planted new trees out there???
Howie
‎"...the ones in love with the night, they light up like a cigarette." -Jack Kerouac
hosedrag_r

Post by hosedrag_r »

Going to miss this year :cry: :cry: .... Son is getting married on the 4th and I was told I had to be there....... Wedding at 3pm Small reception following at house. I would sneak out and come up, but once I am found I would probably have to live in the bus......... Wish everyone a great time....... Drink some good german beer for me........
1967 splittie

1978 bay

1965 mustang
1989 ford f150 (r.i.p. only got 434k out of it)
02 ford explorer
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

Hey Jim, congratulations! Good to hear from you. Hopefully you'll make it to Kelleys.

And Howie, I love where we're now camping at Oktoberfest. Remember the first year when we were out in the track with the 'swappers' arriving at 4am? :shock: Thank God they fixed that. :lol: What day is your birthday this year? ;)
82camper

Post by 82camper »

My wife was going to try and make some hot apple pie would anyone be interested in it if she makes some ;)
Ray
82 Camper
98 Jetta TDI
08 Rabbit
11 Honda Element
Howie

Post by Howie »

Six Volt wrote:What day is your birthday this year?
The same day it always is... on the 7th. Unfortunately, it comes after the Okto this year.
Howie
‎"...the ones in love with the night, they light up like a cigarette." -Jack Kerouac
oktober

Post by oktober »

Don't know if this changes anything for Jim, but I just found out that Slider's going to be there Saturday. I mean, I know you love your son and all... but missing Slider? Kidding aside, congrats. If the empty nest drives you a little stir crazy Sunday or Monday, come on up and I'll buy you a celebratory beer... and not domestic... the fancy stuff.
Rich Croft, Webmaster/Board Member
Cleveland Labor Day Oktoberfest
webmaster@clevelandoktoberfest.com
http://www.clevelandoktoberfest.com
DEADHEAD

Post by DEADHEAD »

Hey Ray that hot hot apple pie is the liquid form right, if so i'm in. Actually a real pie wouldn't be bad, so either way I'm in. Got a new instrument for our "percussion" circle to. Oh, by the way the helmet will be there so take this as your warning :shock: . I'm gonna be there till Sunday evening and hopfully I will be able to have one of my friends come along.PEACE!
Some people are like slinkies. Not good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

If I can't be a good example, then I'll be a terrific WARNING!
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

DEADHEAD wrote: Got a new instrument for our "percussion" circle to. PEACE!
Make sure you park next to Aaron if we ever get him to show up. ;) He loves percussion circles. :lol:
lurch

Post by lurch »

Hope no one minds I invited some newer vws out to the car show to hangout sat
the best ideas are often the worst choices.
vanagons
mopeds
Josh

Post by Josh »

lurch wrote:Hope no one minds I invited some newer vws out to the car show to hangout sat
I mind :x