The Revolution of VW. Rescheduled to Saturday Oct. 16

OldBluT2

Re: The Revolution of Volkswagen.......

Post by OldBluT2 »

I'd like to get out to this, but I've got a ton going on right now. Had to miss Toledo for the same reason. Amherst is a long drive in the '56. So if, when and for how long are all up in the air right now. But I'll do my best to get there. Is anyone coming from the east or even west side who I can maybe hook up with on the way out. Let me know when you all are leaving.
'91 Vanagon Carat
'15 Jetta TSI

Others I wish I'd have had the space and money to keep:
'56 Single Cab, '68 Double Cab, '71 Hardtop Westy, '77 Pop-up Westy, '98 New Beetle, '07 Rabbit
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

OldBluT2 wrote:I'd like to get out to this, but I've got a ton going on right now. Had to miss Toledo for the same reason. Amherst is a long drive in the '56. So if, when and for how long are all up in the air right now. But I'll do my best to get there. Is anyone coming from the east or even west side who I can maybe hook up with on the way out. Let me know when you all are leaving.
I'm going early. Come on by our place for breakfast. Got some late afternoon and evening commitments. We're right off I-90 on the way. If you're doing "real early", I'm your contact.
CraigOnTheBoat

Post by CraigOnTheBoat »

My bus is officially DONE. I should make it. :)
64 Campmobile
87 Syncro
jim m

Post by jim m »

Hello.
This newbie will be bringing his 80 vanagon with a fresh coat of paint.
Rustolium gloss almond. :D only $8.98 a quart.
Jim Morgan
74 Super Beetle
Ken

Post by Ken »

Bring it on. We're always glad to meet a newbie.
1963 Single Cab
1964 Bowman & Sons Camper (Vegas Bus)
1966 Westy S0-42 Hardtop
1967 Westy SO-42 Pop Top
1968 Single Cab
VWSpitzerSteve

Post by VWSpitzerSteve »

Hi all,

I have an update to the event. We have been working to get everything arranged for the Evolution of Volkswagen event and have finally had our sit down with VWoA. They have informed us of some things that we need to adjust and also they will be adding a few Special Feature to the event. That unfortunately mean we will have to push the event back exactly two weeks. We are working with them to have a Ride N Drive of the New 2011 Jetta, but it is gonna take some effort. We currently have and abundance of Light Poles in the Back that have been Red Flagged. I will be contacting Bill today to inform him of this personally and he will have a little more information than I can post, supposed to be hush hush.... LOL... So for those of you who were planning to come this coming up weekend but can't make it to the Official event on Oct 16th. Email me, I will have some Goodies set aside for you. We will also have someone attending your Event at the Islands. Either Friday or Saturday with some Goodies as well....

Thank You and We do apologize, I look forward to meeting everyone that attends and there Beautiful Vintage VW's.....

Steve C. Bush Jr.
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

Thank you for inviting us. I moved the date on our event calendar from October 2nd to October 16th. Hope everyone can make it. Is there a time you would like folks to arrive by?

Note to all: This event has been rescheduled to Saturday, October 16th starting at 9:00am. It will probably run most of the day. See you there!
lurch

Re: The Revolution of VW. Rescheduled to Saturday Oct. 16

Post by lurch »

I had a conflict on the second really wanted to go so its awesome its moved will deffinatley be there full support
the best ideas are often the worst choices.
vanagons
mopeds
CraigOnTheBoat

Post by CraigOnTheBoat »

Will be in Vegas that weekend.
64 Campmobile
87 Syncro
WideFive

Post by WideFive »

Last edited by WideFive on Fri May 06, 2011 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no restoration process that can give a car legitimacy equal to originality."