The Revolution of VW. Rescheduled to Saturday Oct. 16

VWSpitzerSteve

The Revolution of VW. Rescheduled to Saturday Oct. 16

Post by VWSpitzerSteve »

We are going to have a Huge event here at Spitzer Volkswagen and would like to invite the Entire L.E.A.K.O.I.L Club.... This event is gonna Feature a Live Band. It will feature a fusion of Original VW's and be Hosted by the New 2011 Jetta. We are planning to have this Event the First or Second weekend in October and are very excited to be accompanied by Volkswagen Corp. They will be here in full support of you and introducing the ALL NEW 2011 Jetta. There will be a Ride and Drive here, as well as Give aways and Gifts. We would really like your Help with this and would like to know how many members could make it and what vehicles you are Bringing if you come. My direct email is sbush@spitzer.com or you can reach me directly @ 4409490136 or Ryan Sixbey @ rsixbey@spitzer.com or 4409884444.

We hope you all can come out and experience the Revolution of Volkswagen.....

Thanks,

Steve Bush :D
VdubbinDom

Re: The Revolution of Volkswagen.......

Post by VdubbinDom »

Well the first weekend might be best seeing as the Kelley's Island campout is on the second weekend and if you have it then.... nobody will show up because we'll all be having a good time on lake erie 8-) (well an island ON lake erie)
Hi I'm Dominic!
-01 Golf
-56 Beetle (project)
blue71

Post by blue71 »

VdubbinDom wrote:Well the first weekend might be best seeing as the Kelley's Island campout is on the second weekend and if you have it then.... nobody will show up because we'll all be having a good time on lake erie 8-) (well an island ON lake erie)

x2 on the 1st weekend
Nick a.k.a. Parts-whore, Young Nick, Subwoofer Nick, Nebraska Nick, Doc, the Amish connection.

Now: 1967 bug, 68 westy, 70 bus, 70 westy, 70 bug (FS), 71 westy, 71 bug
Past: 58 bug, 66 bug, 68 bug, 68 westy, 71 super, 74 super
VdubbinDom

Post by VdubbinDom »

i posted something out of confusion and deleted it....
Hi I'm Dominic!
-01 Golf
-56 Beetle (project)
lurch

Post by lurch »

Count me in for at least two vws

Pm if you want I can post on my watercooled sites if you'd like some early rabbits ,gti s,corrados ect.
the best ideas are often the worst choices.
vanagons
mopeds
Howie

Post by Howie »

blue71 wrote:
VdubbinDom wrote:Well the first weekend might be best seeing as the Kelley's Island campout is on the second weekend and if you have it then.... nobody will show up because we'll all be having a good time on lake erie 8-) (well an island ON lake erie)

x2 on the 1st weekend
x3 for the 1st weekend.
Howie
‎"...the ones in love with the night, they light up like a cigarette." -Jack Kerouac
Nab21094

Post by Nab21094 »

Howie wrote:
blue71 wrote:

x2 on the 1st weekend
x3 for the 1st weekend.
x4 x5 x6 for the 1st weekend.
- Nick
CraigOnTheBoat

Post by CraigOnTheBoat »

Heck I might even make it. :)
64 Campmobile
87 Syncro
VWSpitzerSteve

Post by VWSpitzerSteve »

As of Right now we have worked with VW on most of the event and so far we are shooting for the weekend of the fourth of October. Seem to me that date would work best for most of the LEAKOIL Members as well. Please confirm that with me so I can get a good Idea of how we will set things up for everyone. I'm working on media banners and such. We are really looking forward to having THE ENTIRE LEAKOIL Club attend, so I will be adding some additional information soon. Please contact me a sbush@spitzer.com or 4409490136

Thanks Again,

Steve C. Bush
Spitzer Volkswagen
blue71

Post by blue71 »

VWSpitzerSteve wrote:shooting for the weekend of the fourth of October
Do you mean the weekend of the 1st of October (Friday)? The 4th of October looks like a Monday on my desk calendar here.

If it's that Friday 1st, Saturday 2nd, or Sunday the 3rd I can make it. Depending on who I can get to drive I can bring my bug, bus, westfalia, and maybe even my sister and her super beetle since they live 3 miles away.

One of your employees may recognize my bus from a few years ago :lol:
Nick a.k.a. Parts-whore, Young Nick, Subwoofer Nick, Nebraska Nick, Doc, the Amish connection.

Now: 1967 bug, 68 westy, 70 bus, 70 westy, 70 bug (FS), 71 westy, 71 bug
Past: 58 bug, 66 bug, 68 bug, 68 westy, 71 super, 74 super