Buses N Boats

TheBigSpud

Buses N Boats

Post by TheBigSpud »

John asked to copy this on to LO.

This is a good trip with good people. Definitely gets the Spud OkeyDokey stamp of approval. Some nice back road routes down if you prefer that to 71.

Hey Y'all,
The Ohio Valley Tribe of the Full Moon Bus Club would like to invite you all to attend the oldest and longest-running OVT officially sanctioned Camping Event...
It is the "11th Annual Buses n Boats Bash" event happening in Morrow, Ohio (32 miles north of Cincinnati) this May 20-22, 2011.
The event features beautiful river-side camping, good food, canoeing on the nationally designated scenic Little Miami River (water levels permitting of course) and MUCH more!!
Always fun and always family-friendly, if you haven't attended an OVT campout then you don't know what you're missing!!
Complete details and information can be found at:
http://www.busesnboats.com
Come on out for a big helping of Midwest Hospitality OVT-Style!!

P.S. A big "THANK YOU" to the Kooky Math TEacher, Jamie Auch, for hosting the website and setting it up for us!!!

PEACE!
John Baker
Pete
78 Westy 2.0L FI
Six Volt

Re: Buses N Boats

Post by Six Volt »

I've added the event to the pulldown calendar.
Remark

Post by Remark »

Spud, you beat me to it! I will be there either Thursday night or Friday morning!

Remark
Those that are easily offended and can't understand sarcasm shouldn't try to talk to me!!!
71 Westy
73 Bug (the wife's)
Hapybus

Post by Hapybus »

hey guys I hate to trump you, but you left out the most hillarious part of the message....
""Alright who on here is still with LEAKOIL? Last I heard they had shut off their forums and were communicating by smoke signals or messages in bottles or something....ANyway, maybe one of you all could copy this following message regarding the BnB campout and tie it to a rock to throw through the windows of those Northern Boys & Girls...MUCH APPRECIATED!!""
Maybe you all should go back to the ancient bulletin board :)

just stirrin things up
Remark

Post by Remark »

Frank, stirring things up?? When did this start??
Those that are easily offended and can't understand sarcasm shouldn't try to talk to me!!!
71 Westy
73 Bug (the wife's)
SlashKirk

Post by SlashKirk »

Hapybus wrote:hey guys I hate to trump you, but you left out the most hillarious part of the message....
""Alright who on here is still with LEAKOIL? Last I heard they had shut off their forums and were communicating by smoke signals or messages in bottles or something....ANyway, maybe one of you all could copy this following message regarding the BnB campout and tie it to a rock to throw through the windows of those Northern Boys & Girls...MUCH APPRECIATED!!""
Maybe you all should go back to the ancient bulletin board :)

just stirrin things up

I think your on to something Frank :lol:
1961 Swivel Seat Kombi
vw7266

Post by vw7266 »

bwahahahaha awesome frank! Busses and Boats is a great camp out....perfect setting for sure!
Lizzie76

Post by Lizzie76 »

So is anyone going to this????? :)
If she's amazing, she won't be easy...
If she's easy, she won't be amazing...
Well look at that...I must be the amazingest!
TheBigSpud

Post by TheBigSpud »

Lizzie76 wrote:So is anyone going to this????? :)
For sure. Been looking forward to it since last year.
Pete
78 Westy 2.0L FI
Remark

Post by Remark »

I will definately be there. Took Friday off work, so will be there either late Thursday or early Friday!
71 Westy
73 Bug (the wife's)