COVVC LEAKOIL Spring Cruise

Six Volt

Re: Metro Parks Cruise

Post by Six Volt »

Looks like it was a great event. Wish I could have been there. Many thanks to all who attended. Special thanks to Mike Roecker & Bruce Amacker from LEAKOIL & the COVVC who put this together. Great job. We need to have more cruises like this. They are a great way to get together and actually drive our vehicles. When we drive them, the public even enjoys them. What I find impressive is the number of diverse VW vehicles. The pictures really show a wide range of early "German" rigs. I think they depict a little bit of everything. Great job!
Don from Canton

Post by Don from Canton »

Wish I could have been there too. Hopefully next year! (It appears that the minimum number of Sage Green Westys was not met! ;) )
Don
Crapatron

Post by Crapatron »

This cruise is a good time and I regret missing it this year. Looks like a cool turn out.
The Bash Brothers : Kyle and Mike's Syncro de Mayo Entries!
Mike your Syncro is looking smooth! Did you buff that ish out? Kyles always looks good!
It appears that the minimum number of Sage Green Westys was not met!
Yeah I thought every event had to have at least four or it was cancelled, but the Marino Yellows didn't even show!

Thanks for all the photos everyone.
sweeth20007

Post by sweeth20007 »

Thanks Brett... No buff job just a good spring cleaning! Your Syncro would have won Best in Class but Kyle won Tallest Tires! And Coolest Steel Wheels!