West Side Danny's pre Octoberfest

wwebner

West Side Danny's pre Octoberfest

Post by wwebner »

Thank you Danny and Gloria. A perfect day with great friends.
Danny1.jpg
danny2.jpg
danny2.jpg (11.49 KiB) Viewed 2482 times
danny3.jpg
danny3.jpg (9.33 KiB) Viewed 2482 times
IMG_2208.JPG
We were also entertained by Danny and Gloria's soon to be famous twin grandaughters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCYtmKC4BkY
thumper

Re: West Side Danny's pre Octoberfest

Post by thumper »

thank you had an awesome time. perfect day for it.
sweeth20007

Post by sweeth20007 »

Danny and G-L-O-R-I-A....You are excellant hosts! Thank you for all the effort that you put forth to make us feel welcome and comfortable! The food was excellent as well. Now when is the next party? I'm getting used to these great LEAKOIL parties....See you soon!
framingsilly

Post by framingsilly »

Thank you West Side family for a cool afternoon. All the effort you put into your party really showed. Nice to see everyone. Should see everyone next weekend. Can't miss Octoberfest.
1972 weekender
1988 Vanagon
1968 Single cab
1984 Vanagon
1978 Transporter
1987 Cabrio
TRL

Post by TRL »

Yeah, it was pretty much a perfect afternoon. I'm almost sure everyone left with a smile. So thanks Reyes family for the awesome time! I spent like 12 hours there, It was great!
The Rick Lang
bea_bug66

Post by bea_bug66 »

Thank you Danny, Gloria, and the rest of your family for making us feel so welcome. We had a blast! Thanks for letting us stay the night hope we didn't wake anyone when we left. See yinz at October fest.
*January*

70 Adventurewagen Juno aka Ol' Blue
12 Turbo Beetle Kafer
14 CC Sedan Elvira
Josh

Post by Josh »

Another huge thanks to WSD and his family for a great time and wonderful hospitality. Your family are great people that made everyone feel at home. Great food spread too! Can't wait to see the Le' Sharro at the next campout!
Crapatron

Post by Crapatron »

Big Thanks to WSD and family! Great time and great people.

Danny even hooked up a light in the porta poo when some *jerk heckled him about having one thing be less than perfect.

See everyone at Oktoberfest.....

* that jerk was me
WestsideDan

Post by WestsideDan »

Well let's start by thanking everyone that had the time to stop by and relax at least for few hour's, Props to Art and his wonderful lady for coming to the party, And My westside comrade Sean and his lovely wife Dawn, for showing up also, and of course can't leave out the one and only Bill Webner and his Super sidekick PAM, And the one that really surprised me :o :o was my long trip wing man AARON aka WIDEFIVE and his lovely daughter Avaa, trying to get this man out of his shop was a task on its own ;) but the man came thru. Now we have to thank My dude Josh and his sweet girlfriend for picking the date for the party it was all their idea for a PRE OCTOBERFEST PARTY, and Brett and his wife for showing up also surprise. And I can't leave out Gail and Mark, and Smitty for caravanning to My spot, Maggie also and Mr Knoble and the super Chuck and Brandon that show up in the mopeds and thanks to Ollie and their family for showing up no matter what they made it happen bus or no bus they show up MAD :twisted: props for you guys. Also thanks to Stance and his wife also thank you! If I did forget to mention someone, from the bottom of my heart I am sorry :oops: Now for those that had the chance to hear My twin granddaughters sing for the first time " and it was the first time for me also it brought tears to My eyes I hope noone saw me :cry: " I ask My club members to take a moment to click on the link that Bill W. has on his post and give them a thumbs up on their singing and a small comment wouldn't hurt. So from My family MUCHAS GRACIAS AMIGOS 8-) FRAMINGSILLY dude thanks Mike and the wife kudos to you peace.
Attachments
IMAG0085.jpg
IMAG0088.jpg
IMAG0087.jpg
IMAG0086.jpg
IMAG0084.jpg
IMAG0064.jpg
IMAG0062.jpg
IMAG0057.jpg
IMAG0060.jpg
IMAG0055.jpg
IMAG0051.jpg
Last edited by WestsideDan on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WestsideDan

Post by WestsideDan »

Crapatron wrote:Big Thanks to WSD and family! Great time and great people.

Danny even hooked up a light in the porta poo when some *jerk heckled him about having one thing be less than perfect.

See everyone at Oktoberfest.....

* that jerk was me
NO NO its was all good I,ll do anything for my peeps :lol: