Overniter in New London OH

John

Overniter in New London OH

Post by John »

:arrow: if any one is interested I have a place to camp sometime in april, say the trird weekend. some electric maybe water, heat and even a flush tolet. state route 60 just south of town. fyi this house is in the process remolding. any interested parties post hear...
Attachments
004.JPG
Last edited by John on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never asked for a motorcycle...
Mopar's Rock...
John

Re: overniter in new london oh

Post by John »

:arrow: no this is NOT a work party
Mopar's Rock...
thumper

Post by thumper »

not a work party :) I'll be there :lol:
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

The 3rd weekend (April 20th) is Easter Sunday. Whatever your decision, let me know and I'll get it on the calendar.
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

Sounds good o me. I'll get my snowshoes out.
John

Post by John »

:arrow: third weekend works for me, if any bodies need to change the date speak up now 8-)
Mopar's Rock...
John

Post by John »

thumper says no no she would like 2 nd or 4th, there all good for me. :mrgreen:
Mopar's Rock...
Lizzie76

Re: Overniter in New London OH

Post by Lizzie76 »

Someone make a decision and let me know when...I want to consider this! I AM SOO READY TO CAMP AND HANG!!!
If she's amazing, she won't be easy...
If she's easy, she won't be amazing...
Well look at that...I must be the amazingest!
John

Post by John »

:arrow: this is the plan, the 4 th weekend in april Saturday the 26 th, possible Friday nite also. this will give me time to get the van on the road and maybe get running water for you know one of those what ya call it? a flush crapper. bring food bring beer bring fun and your favorite k 9. and for you low riders the drive is low rider friendly butt go slow. k... b there or bro will bite you :lol: :lol: :lol: 1 st weekend in may rain day.
Mopar's Rock...
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

I put this on the event calendar for both nights (25th & 26th) If you decide to go to just one night, I will correct it later.

Please provide an address and a starting time. Also, it's not a bad idea when scheduling an event to include any businesses locations nearby if people want to pick up last minute items.

Note: The following weekend (May 3) is the Metroparks Cruise so you may want to factor that in if you have to use it as a rain date.

Thanks for having this event. I encourage everyone to check the event calendar to see the events already scheduled and to check event dates to avoid possible conflicts as we move forward. You will see there are quite a few events already planned. Just click on the Event Calendar button on the top of your screen.