Mohican Misadventures 2016

Mike Kever Kombi

Re: Mohican Misadventures 2016

Post by Mike Kever Kombi »

I know of no moped truck. Just a truck that occasionally hauls scooters. Owner of said truck has an anti moped rule.

This year's campground is different from last year's, so mopeds really won't be needed for bathroom visits.

If your moped is licensed you can always bring it to take for a ride, or in to town.
Mike

1961 Microbus

1971 Super Beetle (1302s)

1975 Westfalia

Sarcasm is just one of the many services I offer.

I like my water filtered through a bed of grains, cleansed by yeast, and preserved with hops.
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

I called this morning (Tuesday May 10th) The office is closed today, but I left my name and number to get a primitive site in Turkey Roost. If they call me back in the AM, I'll reserve it. Its just me, so if any of you other loners want to split the site, let me know.
Six Volt

Post by Six Volt »

Here I go answering my own post, but the good news is another LEAKOILER has helped me out. In any event, if they (Mohican Wilderness) call me back, I'll tell them there may be others calling for spots. Word to those on the fence, call and leave a message today.
Mike Kever Kombi

We have a last minute cancellation for a river site, if you had an off river site, and would like a river site please post. Or if you did not get one of the 10 sites reserved and would like the river site, please post.

Also anyone who has previously committed to one of the original 10 sites, please confirm your reservation here or PM me.

I will give it until Friday morning If the newly vacant spot is not claimed, or the remaining nine are not confirmed, I will call and cancel the reservations.

Thanks. Look forward to seeing you guys there.
Mike

1961 Microbus

1975 Westfalia

I like my water filtered through a bed of grains, cleansed by yeast, and preserved with hops.
John

Post by John »

i have an off river site reserved butt i ll take the river site if it not a hassel.
Never asked for a motorcycle...
Mopar's Rock...
Mike Kever Kombi

John wrote:i have an off river site reserved butt i ll take the river site if it not a hassel.

All yours buddy.

We now have 1 off river site open for the taking. Same deal, if no response by Friday morning I will call and cancel that site, and any others.
Mike

1961 Microbus

1975 Westfalia

wwebner

Post by wwebner »

If anyone would like to carabus to Mohican, we plan on leaving Elyria mid to late Morning on Friday. Post here or PM me.
Bill & Pam
Mike Kever Kombi

I have called the campgrounds to confirm the 9 spots for those who have reserved them.

Check in time is technically 3pm. He said as long as there is no one on your site we can check in earlier, but if someone is on our site, he cannot ask them to leave until 3. Shouldn't be a problem with early check in though.

If you have reserved a spot through the club, let them know at check in that you are with "Leakoil" or "Ramsey" and if you got an off river, or on river site. You will pay campground directly, and receive a 10% discount. If you are not in group area, still mention Leakoil to receive your discount.

There is a PDF flier on first post. If you print and fill it out ahead of time, it will speed up check in. If not, you can fill them out there.

If you want to do any activities you should also reserve your spot at check in, as they fill up fast.

Kristen wants to horseback riding if anybody else wants to go. There are also canoe trips, bike rental, and canopy tours near by.

See you guys there
Mike

1961 Microbus

1975 Westfalia

heyed67

Post by heyed67 »

We are not going to be able to attend this year wish we could..everyone have a awsome weekend, be safe, make those memorys.
John

Post by John »

is shade provided by the campgrounds or the campers,
Never asked for a motorcycle...
Mopar's Rock...