Dixie Bus Gathering 2016

Hapybus

Dixie Bus Gathering 2016

Post by Hapybus »

Howdy Campers!! Great to see you all have been venturing out to other venues and extending your camping passion beyond KI. AS some of you know, I became owner of Rustic Knolls in January. I would like to extend an open invitation to you all, come join us this year as we celebrate our 16th Dixie Bus Gathering. We offer the cleanest bathhouse around, the cleanest park around, and beauty that cant be beat (well the Island is pretty cool)
food galore and entertainment (if laughing at Rooster is considered entertainment)

Weekend of the COVVC show August 9-14
Mike Kever Kombi

Re: Dixie Bus Gathering 2016

Post by Mike Kever Kombi »

Sounds like a good time frank. A few of us are planning on stopping by Saturday after the swap to camp. Hopefully there is not a problem with only staying the one night.
Mike

1961 Microbus

1971 Super Beetle (1302s)

1975 Westfalia

Sarcasm is just one of the many services I offer.

I like my water filtered through a bed of grains, cleansed by yeast, and preserved with hops.
Marla

Post by Marla »

Thanks for the post Frank.

I have added the event to the calendar. Like Mike said, a few people have already mentioned stopping in for camping on Saturday after the show. The event has been added to the calendar.

Do you have any other information or a link we can post here to give people more information about the event? Costs, site reservations, etc... I know it seems early, but we all know how these summer months fly by.

Thanks Again!
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
Hapybus

Post by Hapybus »

one night is fine.... cost is $20 per bus... this will get you water and electric service, food, firewood (at the group fire) breakfast Sunday.... reservations not needed... this is a big event for the campground and folks look forward to the buses all year... oh yes that and the shine....look the event up on Facebook.. dixie bus gathering and or rusticknollscampground.com

we'll leave a light on for ya
Randy

Post by Randy »

Wow! I must be famous! :D
62 EZ Camper
99 Rialta
67 Westy
71 Westy
83 Mexican Panel “Julio”