Smittie's Campout

Lizzie76

Lizzie Campout

Post by Lizzie76 »

Ok...anyone interested in meeting for a night at our place???? we have space, a pond, facilities, pool, fire..Saturday, July 11 - 12?? All the makings of an outing? We are in Grafton Twnshp....the south east corner of Rt. 83 and Law Rd. about a mile south of Rt. 303, approx 4-5 miles south of Lorain County Prison. If you google/satellite map it, you can see an aerial view of our place.

We got space if its raining or shining....If anyone is interested....then it's on! Kids, dogs, whatever...let's do this thing....

With the way things are, we better take advantage of what we got while we've got it :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol:
If she's amazing, she won't be easy...
If she's easy, she won't be amazing...
Well look at that...I must be the amazingest!
Lizzie76

Re: Lizzie Campout

Post by Lizzie76 »

If anyone has questions and I havent gotten on the forum quickly enough, feel free to email me.

daveandsmittie@yahoo.com
hosedrag_r

Post by hosedrag_r »

Bummer !!!!!!! We have plans to be at Buckeye German Show at Jim's Custom VW that weekend........
1967 splittie

1978 bay

1965 mustang
1989 ford f150 (r.i.p. only got 434k out of it)
02 ford explorer
Ken

Post by Ken »

Carolyn and I plan on being there.
1963 Single Cab
1964 Bowman & Sons Camper (Vegas Bus)
1966 Westy S0-42 Hardtop
1967 Westy SO-42 Pop Top
1968 Single Cab
Remark

Post by Remark »

Dang, I'm committed to the Bakerosa campout that weekend!
Those that are easily offended and can't understand sarcasm shouldn't try to talk to me!!!
71 Westy
73 Bug (the wife's)
Lizzie76

Post by Lizzie76 »

Dang Remark, I was counting on you for some live entertainment.

Yeah Ken! I got an email from Bruce and Rita looking for our address so I will add it here, but it sounds like they may make it as well!

daveandsmittie@yahoo.com

Schmidt
35901 Law Rd.
Grafton, OH 44044

440-309-6606
Josh

Post by Josh »

We'll be there... Hanna already won't stop talking about it!... Is camping Friday night too or just Saturday night?
Lizzie76

Post by Lizzie76 »

I just wanted to let everyone know, we have a pond for fishing (the throw back kind), an above ground pool, playground set, plenty of room, clean restroom, a shop to hang out in if its raining, I'm sure we can provide music if our talented djs cannot supply us...a bon fire area, some shade, plenty of stars on a clear night....pretty much anything you could ask for with a charge free camping spot.

Check it out Howie...you dont even have to "rent"! :lol:
Lizzie76

Post by Lizzie76 »

We both have to work Friday so for this year we are going with the one night...if its too stellar, then next year we will just have to do both nights. You can show up anytime Saturday and leave anytime Sunday...if we're not up yet on Saturday :lol: (yeah, right) just make yourself at home ;).

Randi is TOO excited about Hanna coming, they will have a great time. If she has any pool toys or floaties, she can bring them. Will it be just you and Hanna? Wifey? any other babies?

All 3 of our kids will be here...Jayq is 17, Brad is 13 and Randi is 9, and I think Randi and Brad are more excited about this than anyone else. There may be passers by that just cant resist the urge to stop and check out the phenomenon on Law Rd...its a small community...

If anyone wants to bring a raft to float around the pond or any other fun idea, bring it...it could make for some entertainment :lol:

I'm sure there is more to come.... ;)
Howie

Post by Howie »

Well, I'm Sold on it! I'll pull down my post for the possible farm campout at my place on "Jim's VW Show" weekend on the same date. No one ever came to mine anyways.
Howie
‎"...the ones in love with the night, they light up like a cigarette." -Jack Kerouac