Alternate Third Thursday – Local Fare – Short Cruise Sept. 24th

Marla

Alternate Third Thursday – Local Fare – Short Cruise Sept. 24th

Post by Marla »

Combining Local Fare and an alternate for Third Thursday so I am starting a new topic... :D

Let’s get together for a meet up and cruise to Gandalf’s. We had done this trip before and it was nice ride. We can start at the Giant Eagle in Berea and work our way down Valley Parkway to Gandalf’s in Valley City. Address: 6757 Center Road Valley City, OH 44280 Tel: 330-483-1190

Cruise Start - The Giant Eagle address is 50 W Bridge St, Berea, OH 44017. We will leave the parking lot at 5:30 PM. (See map below)

map.png
map.png (124.62 KiB) Viewed 869 times

If you don’t want to do the cruise, just meet us at the restaurant, we should be there at 6:00 PM. They have a nice outdoor patio and lots of parking.

Link to Gandalf’s Website and Menu: https://www.gandalfspub.com/menu
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
Six Volt

Re: Alternate Third Thursday – Local Fare – Short Cruise Sept. 24th

Post by Six Volt »

This was a lot of fun last time we did it. The cruise was actually pretty cool. I'm in. :D Maybe Widefive will show! :o Not that far from his place :D
Marla

Re: Alternate Third Thursday – Local Fare – Short Cruise Sept. 24th

Post by Marla »

Just a reminder. This Thursday we are heading to Gandalf's. If you would like to join the cruise down then meet up at the Giant Eagle parking lot in Berea. We will be leaving the parking lot at 5:30 PM.
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)