Kelleys Island 2011 Q&A

Heliconman

Kelleys Island 2011 Q&A

Post by Heliconman »

Does anyone have the dates for the 2011 kelly's Island trip? I work a rotating shift and have my schedule through the end of the year and would like to attend and need the dates to try to bid my vacation time.

Thanks in advance,

-Jim
Drober23

Re: Kelleys Island 2011 Q&A

Post by Drober23 »

While we're asking questions...

Planning to come out in the '75 this year. Are dogs welcome? Need to know whether to bring them, or put them up for the weekend.
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

As in years past, dogs are more than welcome. Pick up after them. Children,however,must be kept on leases at all times. Keep in mind,there will be almost as many dogs as people. If your dog(s) get along with other dogs and strange people,by all means bring them.

Remember,it is a 4H camp,you could probably bring a goat.

Post by Moderator »

Raffle time again!

Don"t forget to dig through your closets, basements and garages for those special items that you'd like to DONATE to this years raffle table. The money we make from the raffle and Tshirt sales at Kelleys are what fuel the group for another year. So please, if you have something to donate to the cause, post it here or PM the Moderator.

Post by Moderator »

OK,we're just under a month away. If you havn't pre- registered, you may want to get it together. We know that this is not an inexpensive trip. The pre reg discount will pay for one person's ferry boat ride. We will get current ferry discount rates posted soon. Those who have been there,while we hope for excellent weather,know that even if it rains,the 4H facility is well suited for still having a great time. Large dinning hall and fireplace. In fact we had just as good of time the last time it rained. And it can make for a GREAT ferry boat ride.