KELLEYS ISLAND 2013

wwebner

Re: KELLEYS ISLAND 2013

Post by wwebner »

I have also received a very large box of goodies from our friends and consistent sponsor Go Westy.
A big thank-you to Jad and the crew at Go Westy.

Also,we have received a record number of Pre registrations and pre pays who have taken advantage of the early pay discount that 4-H has offered. This is very helpful in being able to provide 4-H with an approximate number of attendees.We are required by our contract with them to provide this information. We are the last group to use the camp for the season and they need to a good idea how much food they will need to purchase for the breakfasts on Sat. and Sunday mornings. It also helps us in preparing the items that LEAKOIL provides.

That being said, if you were unable to make the pre registration deadline for the discount. You are still welcome to attend. You can PM me for a registration form. This makes things much easier for the volunteers that help check people in. We will also have forms at the registration area.The past 12 years at 4-H we have had a very consistent turn out as far as number in attendance And factor that in, in the number that we give to 4-H.

Also,this year we are able to have the camp a little earlier than in the past. You may start arriving at Noon on Friday.

For those who have not attended in the past, we have a pot luck dinner on Saturday evening at around 5:30-6:00PM.
We have found that crock pots work well for this. Please bring an extension cord and or mult strip to aid in keeping a bunch of crock pots going. We also have the use of a large commercial kitchen for the Saturday pot luck dinner. Visit the Kelleys Island topic and newbies questions thread.

If you have friends or family that wish to visit during the day they are welcome. But then you will have to help them find a bus to purchase. :lol:
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

More goodies from sponsors.
Once again,Ron at Bus Depot has donated some goodies for our silent auction.
Also another new sponsor this year. Chris, of EurolabsAutohaus. www.Eurolabsautohaus.com , has donated a box of stuff that all airccoled owners can use. A big thanks to Chris.
BTW. Chris is a VW trained and certified mechanic who has taken the big step of going out on his own.
If,like most of us,your other car is a newer VW,check Chris out for your repair and maintainance needs
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

anyone heading to KI from the east have room for my moped?
Randy

Post by Randy »

I have quite a few parts. List me what you need. If I have enough room, I'll bring it. Reasonably priced of course. Check my samba if ads if you like user name: misterroot. I also have several type long 3 long blocks.
1986 Westy
1974 Panel
Josh

Post by Josh »

Sorry Bill I would, but I am already loading 4 peds in the white falcon! :D
TRL

Post by TRL »

Anyones Bus still looks like this?
Attachments
image.jpg
The Rick Lang
toolbox

Post by toolbox »

TRL wrote:Anyones Bus still looks like this?
This is as close as mine got. Fluids, grease the front end and check for missing parts, will need a muffler replacement over the winter.

wwebner

Post by wwebner »

wwebner wrote:anyone heading to KI from the east have room for my moped?
got it covered THANK YOU WSD :D
WideFive

Post by WideFive »

WSD gets it done, Son!
"There is no restoration process that can give a car legitimacy equal to originality."
Mike Kever Kombi

Post by Mike Kever Kombi »

WSD got pulled over for speeding once....

He let the cop go with a warning.
Mike

1961 Microbus

1971 Super Beetle (1302s)

1975 Westfalia

Sarcasm is just one of the many services I offer.

I like my water filtered through a bed of grains, cleansed by yeast, and preserved with hops.