KELLEYS ISLAND 2013

wwebner

KELLEYS ISLAND 2013

Post by wwebner »

We are pleased to have this event again this year at the beautiful 4H camp facility on Kelleys Island,Ohio.

The dates for this years campout are Oct. 11,12 and 13.

If you are a registered member of this board you have received your invitation via PM. Check your messages (top right corner of the forum page).

If you are not a registered member of this board and wish to attend,please email me wwebner@oh.rr.com for registration information. Please include your full name, address and phone#

Watch this topic for updates and further information
John

Re: KELLEYS ISLAND 2013

Post by John »

:arrow: ki :mrgreen:
Attachments
snow1.jpg
snow1.jpg (6.51 KiB) Viewed 4212 times
Never asked for a motorcycle...
Mopar's Rock...
thumper

Post by thumper »

keep wishing snowman :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OldBluT2

Post by OldBluT2 »

I'd be ok with that. Besides, the dining hall is warm and there is always plenty of firewood.
'91 Vanagon Carat
'15 Jetta TSI

Others I wish I'd have had the space and money to keep:
'56 Single Cab, '68 Double Cab, '71 Hardtop Westy, '77 Pop-up Westy, '98 New Beetle, '07 Rabbit
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

Just a reminder. THE PRE REGISTRATION AND PRE PAY DISCOUNT DEADLINE is just 2 weeks away. September 27th. If you have not replied to your invitation PM and received your registration form and discount info you will miss out on a nice discount.

Also, if you have any items that you would like to donate to the silent auction and raffle dig them out.

Another reminder. If the weather is cool DO NOT count on an electric heater. as many of you know,there is limited electricity and what is available WILL NOT support the use of many small heaters.
Most camping outfitters and even Wal Mart carry safe small propane heaters. Although it is going to be 72 and sunny all week end ;)
Bill
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

John

Post by John »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: although it s going to be 72 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (10.14 KiB) Viewed 4070 times
Never asked for a motorcycle...
Mopar's Rock...
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

I would like to welcome a new sponsor for this years KOK. Van Cafe has sent a box full of goodies for our silent auction and raffle. thanks to Chris and crew at Van Cafe. Just a reminder, clean out those dusty boxes of stuff you thought you would need and bring it up for the auction and raffle.

LEAKOIL does not receive any of the monies that you pay for the camp out. We depend on the auction and raffle along with t-shirt sales to fund this event,hot dogs,keg and items for the goodie bags and the insurance,which we are required to have,which has risen 300%. While those who operate this site work for free,there are expenses involved such as paying for server space. Since the advent of all your smarty phone hi res cameras we will need more server space in the near future. We have also had to hire a "web guru" ,who works too cheap,but never the less needs to be paid. Much of his work goes on without notice,such as keeping the forum software updated. Some,you will see soon as a new home page appears on a computer screen near you. Remember,we have no dues. This site is available 24/7 for your use.
Bill
wwebner

Post by wwebner »

Ferry rates for 2013 are as follows. YOU MUST TELL THE PEOPLE AT THE FERRY
TICKET BOOTH THAT YOUR ARE WITH THE VW GROUP TO RECEIVE THESE
RATES.

Vehicles $30.00 round trip
passengers $15.00 round trip ages 12 and up
Children $10.00 round trip ages 5-11
Children under 4 years old free

Trailers $35.00 10ft and under
$40.00 11-14ft.
framingsilly

Post by framingsilly »

Van Cafe ROCKS! THAT'S Cool they are sponsoring. They always send you a bag of chocolate chip cookies with your order. Also they are very helpful on the phone. There shipping is FASSSSSSSSSTTTTTT!!!!! I'VE got stuff the next day sometimes.
1972 weekender
1988 Vanagon
1968 Single cab
1984 Vanagon
1978 Transporter
1987 Cabrio