KoK 2020 - Shirts for Sale

Marla

KoK 2020 - Shirts for Sale

Post by Marla »

We are doing shirts a little differently this year. We have activated an online store so that you can order, pay and have it shipped directly to you, prior to the event. This will also allow you to support our group even if you are not able to attend. We think this will be a much simpler process then years past and really hope you consider utilizing it.

This year we are offering T-shirts, Long Sleeve T-Shirts, Crew Neck Sweatshirts, and Hoodies. We are also offering a printed LEAKOIL face mask. Here are some pics of the shirt and mask design.

Mask Image.JPG
Mask Image.JPG (33.65 KiB) Viewed 829 times

Shirt Image.JPG

Please go the link below to order yours. All of the pricing, shirt options and shipping information is handled through the website. If you have any questions you can post them up here. We will try to get them answered quickly.

Order deadline is Sept 16th, so don't delay.

To Order:

https://leakoil2020.itemorder.com/sale

Thank You everyone for your continued support of this event.
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
Marla

Re: KoK 2020 - Shirts for Sale

Post by Marla »

One of our members has done a sticker design. So we are now offering stickers in the KOK 2020 store. Go to the link listed above to order yours.

Thank you to all who have already placed their orders.

Here is an image of the sticker in full color. See details in the store.

Sticker Color Image.jpg
It's Marla with an " L"
Marla

Post by Marla »

Just a reminder, only 8 days left to order your shirts, masks and stickers for KOK 2020. Do not delay. We will NOT have shirts for sale at or after the event.

Even if you are not able to attend the event this year, you can get them shipped directly to your home. Just go to the store website and check the shipping method of choice at check out.

Thank you to everyone who has already placed their orders.
It's Marla with an " L"
Marla

Post by Marla »

Last call for shirt orders. Only 1 day left!
It's Marla with an " L"
Marla

Post by Marla »

The Shirt Sales are done for this year.

Thank you to everyone who purchased shirts, masks and stickers. We had another record year. I am looking forward to seeing those who will be on the island. To those who bought regardless of attendance, thank you for your continued support. This just shows what a tremendous group we have.
It's Marla with an " L"